Submission Deadline: January 15 annually
- Applicants must be ENS members in good standing for at least 6-months prior to the submission deadline
- Note that awards are competitive, reviewed by ENS Board, to encourage ENS members to further the science and profession of endocrine nursing by applying for the awards
- Topics must be original and support the author's endocrine practice
- Abstract format:
- Research: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Quality Improvement: Population & Problem, Setting, Process & Implementation (methods), Outcomes (measures), Lessons Learned/Impact
- Case Study: Patient Demographics, Clinical Presentation, Relevant Past History (may include relevant family history), Evaluation (studies/assessment), Interventions (physiologic or psycho-social), Discussion/Recommendations
- All posters submitted to ENS may be invited to be exhibited at the ENS Annual Symposium Reception
- Note that only posters submitted to ENS are eligible to compete for an ENS poster award
- The award-winning poster will be recognized and the award presented at the ENS Annual Symposium Reception
Contact the Research Chair to get support and guidance in preparing an abstract and tips for making an effective poster.
Note that authors are also encouraged to also submit their posters to the annual ENDO meetings under "Endocrine Nursing " category.
Posters submitted to Annual ENDO meetings only, are not eligible for ENS award but Posters may be submitted to both meetings.
Posters submitted to ENDO meetings may be displayed at ENDO poster sessions, and may be invited to also display at ENS Annual Symposium Reception.